Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, November 11, 2010

new layout!

SSOO?????
whaddaya thnk?!
i took me almost two hours to find this particular one that i like
i mean.
its so me right?!
heheh

colourful..
a bit princesslike...
stars~
i like it.
its so me!

hehe...
i like it mostly for its colours.
ngehehe...
hey! it aint easy to find it k?
there were millions of layouts but none!!
NONE
that suits my taste..
hua3x~!
told yg im princess-like
in some ways~
i aint sweet n dainty
im just...
urrr...
me?

this is like the third post for the last 24 hours..
scratch that last 6 hours..
muahaha
ni namanya balas dendam beb!
hua!!!!!!

it aint easy for me to sit down
(or lie down)
to write in my blog
ngagahaha
coz i think...
my blog is special..
its kinda like journal in some ways..
its my thoughts..
not some copy paste articles...
(@_@)
senget tol kaw ni a'ai!
terasa kang org2x tertentu padan muke kaw!
ops~
sowie guys...
im just saying...
btul la u guys sharing d ilmu kan?
heheh
*smacking my alter ego
;)
xpe2x a'ai dah cepuk
ai-chan dah

wey~
ak lapao kowt
a'ai pun lapaoo~
huhu...
i had ruski wit shashaqqq just now
but now lapao balek
atoi!
nk mkn pe ye...


ja na guys!!
nak cr mender nk ngapps!~
muah!

a'ai outs~

0 comments: