Saturday, November 27, 2010
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 11:42 PM
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 11:05 PM
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I am tied to my jobs and duties
and I try to keep my soul from the Lord's furies.
I strive to give to forgive and to gift my monies
But God lets me make mistakes that I unknowingly undertake,
I know that with each one I realize I reach a higher state.
And that I am meant to learn and contemplate
Islam teaches me how to forgive
but how many Muslims today have been taught to live?
Extremism of both sides are spreading active.
They have forgotten moderation, only limiting themselves
when they could be at the level of the angels.
working in a balanced way to fill up the dry wells
to educate, propagate, and contemplate
their own religion, for only with knowledge can they be great.
We are servants who should never hesitate
when the true peaceful call of Almighty Allah comes.
Then our Ummah shall hopefully be one.
A family, like it was when it started, Brothers and Sisters together under Almighty Allah's sun.
CITED FROM: http://www.islamonline.net/
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 1:19 AM
music is my life
premise 1: no music, no life
premise 2: no life, no happiness
conclusion: music is happiness
This picture reminds me of myself.
I always had pictured myself as a music girl.
I am always a fan of good music.
My favourite genre of music are pop, hip hop, reggae, blues and also jazz.
Since I was a child, I wanted to learn on how to play a musical instrument.
But I did not get the chance because my parents are sometimes too busy to send to classes.
No worries though, I can live with only music in my ears and it doesn’t have to be me playing.
whenever I am free or bored, headphones would always be in my ears
even when I m stressed out, headphones would also be blasting in my ear
sometimes im worried that my ear could get damaged due to all the sounds
my Top 20 songs that I m listening now are as follows:
I believe there should be more…
BUT if I list them all, I would take up one whole paper…
one more reason I liked that picture is because
It somehow shows the ‘EMO’-ness of the girl..
Sometimes I really am an ‘emo’ child..
I don’t know where I got it from but
when the feelings come, I can’t stop it
when I say I feel emo,
I meant I felt alone and no one is there to share it with me
maybe it’s the teenage hormones that people keep telling about..
Something to think and improve...
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 12:58 AM
Life is interesting
Life is good
Life is hard
Life is true
But its always good to have you
Beside me always
Holding me tight
Never letting go
Even when I say so
I love you so much
No normal words can explain
Not even literary words can express it
The only small yet perfect word is
I LOVE YOU
Only 3 simple words
Can express it
I hope I can elaborate but no
It is as simple as it is
Perfection in 3
I can’t wait to see you again
I can’t wait for you to hold me again
I can’t wait to help you again
I can’t wait to take care of you again
I can’t wait to get home
Wait for me
Ill be there soon
Please be there
I want to see you again
I miss you dear parents
that was just something that i wrote when i was in first semester.
i wrote that because i was feeling frustrated due to the fact that i couldnt go back earlier and for a longer period because of the MERDEKA celebrations
i didnt go back and rest for 6 months at that time
yes people SIX!
coz i went to IPG straight away after matrics.
i checked out KMK today and the registration date for IPG is tomorrow
thats how it happened.
ended up not seeing my house for 6 months.
i was so upset and
i really wanna write something that is meaningfull.
but my mind is currently blank.
maybe due the fact that im writing this at 12.49 am
(not that late but i had a long day)
keep up with the next post coz i hope that i can keep it intrsting
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 12:05 AM
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
soya ni sebenarnya membahayakan kesihatan tubuh, lelaki dan perempuan. Atau lebih tepat, kesuburan. Katanya minum soya boleh melemahkan kesuburan dan tenaga??Betul ke??Jom kita selidik..
ANTARA KEBURUKAN SOYA(yang tak suka baca perkataan medik jangan baca)
1. Tinggi kandungan asid phytic yang menghalang penyerapan zat dan mineral di dalam usus. Akibatnya, zat-zat dalam makanan kita makan sehari-hari tak memberi manfaat kerana tak diserap tubuh.
2. Mengandungi hemaglutinin. Akibatnya, sel darah bercantum sesama sendiri,. Hoh.
3. Mengandungi goitrogen. Akibatnya, fungsi tiroid menjadi lemah.
4. Kebanyakan soya adalah genetically modified, tujuannya adalah untuk memperbaiki kualiti dari segi saiz dan macam-macam lah. Tapi malangnya tinggi kandungan racun perosak, dan khasiatnya semulajadinya = ???
5. Tinggi kandungan natural toxin iaitu antizat yang menghalang tugas enzim mencerna makanan dalam tubuh. Dan toksin ini tak dapat dimusnahkan melalui proses memasak. Akibatnya:* kembung perut,* kekurangan asid amino,* kerosakan pankreas.Dan akhir sekali, disebabkan unsur antizat yang ada dalam soya. Sesetengah pengeluar hasil soya dorang basuh soya tu dengan asid dalam tangki aluminium nak pastikan antizat tu hilang. Malangnya,
6. Wujud unsur heavy metal toxic dalam tubuh badan, dan ia menyebabkan NYANYUK, tahu??Untuk pengetahuan,para kafir agen dajjal ni gak mengwar-warkan kebaikan minum soya(sebab USA merupakan pengeluar soya terbesar),namun sebenarnya soya dapat melemahkan kejantanan lelakidan mengurangkan kesuburan lelaki dan perempuan.selain itu juga soya dapat meningkatkan risiko kanser payudara,kanser ovari,kanser prostat,serta melemahkan otak dan tulang sbb dalam soya ada hormon estrogen yang sama dgn estrogen kat wanita. pastu soya ada phytic acd yang membuatkan penyerapan kalsium,magnesium dan zinc yang penting untuk badan kita terjejas.Secara kesimpulannya para kafir ajen Al-Masih Dajjal ni bukan setakat melemahkan kita dari segi lain namun secara pemakanan kita jua.
Firman Allah:Wahai sekalian manusia!Makanlah dari apa yang ada di bumi yang halal lagi baik,dan janganlah kamu ikut jejak langkah Syaitan,kerana sesungguhnya Syaitan itu ialah musuh yang terang nyata bagi kamu.Surah Al-Baqarah: 168
Tempe dan kicap soya adalah baik untuk kesihatan.Kenapa?Sebab.. tempe dan kicap telah melalui proses fermentation atau bahasa melayunya, penapaian. Soya ni cuma tak elok dimakan secara fresh atau mentah, apatah lagi kalau dah diproses menjadi air minuman (dari kilang pengeluar especially). Memang sah-sah kau kena batal niat nak minum soya balik kerja nanti. Heheh.
soya is one of my fave drinks!
no wonder my mind is goin bonkers
STOP DRINKING SOYA!!!!
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 3:33 PM
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 9:04 PM
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 6:25 PM
Monday, November 15, 2010
- i love TKD
- i believe i have an attitude switch
- im a sugar crazed person (williy wonka's factory is my fantasy)
- i hate when people forget or breaks their promise
- i hate late comers
- y i smile alot is coz i thought that would make dimples magically appear
- when im angry, i dont speak
- i make smart remarks when i have no idea what to say
- my turning point on being a lady is 17
- so far i had 4 culture shocks
- i write when im sad
- i love wearing assesories (rings n necklaces to be exact)
- freaky but i like to smell my own sweat (=_='')
- LOVE is a big word for me
- i have trust issues
- im quiet n courteous with strangers but im crazyyy with my friends
- i like cooking but not with my mum or grndmum
- i wanted to be an actress when i was a lil' girl
- somehow, i dont get nervous talking to bunch of strangers formally
- when i was a kid, i wanted to be like my bros (like a boy)
- my first kiss was when i was 4 yrs old n d boys name wsa izzat (damn TV's!!)
- i spent half of my lifetime sleeping XD
- i consider myself as a freak n complicated person
- i dont think that im cute , pretty or smart (im just average)
- i hate that i was so far from my other siblings
- i always wanted to be in boarding school
- i consider myself as my mother's guardian angel that doesnt do her job properly
- im not a tidy person
- i hate my writing
- i was heartbroken when my mum didnt believe that i could pursue veterinary
- my style of studying is noisy discussions n colourful notes
- i hate that i have short term memory loss
- id love to return to my childhood again
- i lOvE plushies!!!!!!
- i want to be 'berisi'
- i need something to hug or 'gentel' before i sleep
- if im tired or have a lot in my mind, id tend to mengigau or talk in my sleep
- i hate my eye deficiency
- i am able to bathe in 1minute FLAT
- my clothes lack colour variety
- i love nasi kandaq hat paiu punya kat penang nuh!
- i always wanted to play guitar
- i hate listening to people curse esp women
- i dont mind getting dirty for fun
- i can finish reading two novels under 24hours without skipping
- i hate it when i cry
- i have sweaty palms and feet
- im an animal lover (^_^)
- i write poetries but i dnt do well in them
- im a dictator
Posted by A'ai Zairi at 10:10 PM