Get your own Digital Clock

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BEDMATES

hehehe...
since i have a lot to make up for i think i would like to introduce to u my BEDMATES!
jeng jeng jeng~!
hmmm....
how should i say this...
the big and wite one is called MINA
the small n yellowish is HAMMIE
and the small and brown one is CMAT!

the oldest is CIMAT
followed by MINA
n finally HAMMIE

hhehehe...
i bought two of them myself..
cn u guess???
^_^

MINA if u notice is wearing the IPG KPI's sweater...
i believe it looks good on it n its gonna stick there for a longgggggggg......... time~
despite wht anyone say..
MINA is not too big..
its just nice~
^_^

CIMAT is just plain adorable~
he has a tail~!!!
kawaii neee...
i got him while i ws at KMK...
i got jealous my roomates there had bedmates while i dont..
boo hoo~
so!
the next outing i went out n got him~!
heheheheh
totally worth it!

lastly is HAMMIE
HAMMIE is d most newest bedmate that i had..
given to me by KAK IRA..
we had a gift exchange event before the holls
n i got HAMMIE as my prezzie~!
so happy~

my bed is just enough for all of us..
if add one mre maybe someone needs to sleep on d floor...
AND IT AINT ME!
wahhahaa!!!

i love my plushies~
n NEVER EVER TRY TO JUDGE THEM
HUH~!

oh well..
that is all for this post~
JA~~

AI CHAN

0 comments: